Monday 20 April 2009

Easter

So I'm back in work today after the Easter vacation. Today has been designated a 'house-keeping' day, officially the Guild is closed and we are using this opportunity to catch up on admin (and blogging). I am however back in the the thick of it! This week I will be working on putting together a draft for the Student Rep strategy and helping with preparations for the Higher Education debate on the 6th May with the new Vice Chancellor, Professor David Eastwood. I will be attending the Learning and Teaching Committee, Academic Policy and Regulation Committee and Educational Enhancement Group.

What do you want to see me working on this term? - leave any suggestions in the comments section...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

longer library opening hours? Feedback on exam scripts?

Anonymous said...

Getting the whole of the student rep contacts online. And make giving their email address to then Guild for public use a mandatory part of the application process. After all, if you know someone's name and course you can find their email on the global address book on my bham.